Monday, April 28, 2008

yay!

finals are now officially over, now the dreaded wait to see if i actually passed everything that i thought i would and how dismally i did on the others. fun!

two of my roommates moved out, one on thursday and one friday. the two new ones came in on saturday. breanne has a brother living in the ward already and is really nice. helen williams used to live in the same ward as amy (who stayed but is currently in new york) and i, it's great to see her again and it'll be great having her as a roommate for these four months.

yesterday in church, my friend, dan, asked me if i wanted to make dinner with him. i said sure, but asked him what we would be making. he told me that he had some ground elk meat. for some reason, i don't think it occurred to me that they actually made ground elk meat. but we made meat pies which were really good, but the flavor was...different.

after we made dinner we played Life Twists & Turns. It was a lot of fun, i lost both times. Yay for me!

3 comments:

inge said...

are you talking about the monticello ward?

matti kaye said...

yes

Jared said...

Woo Hoo! Third Comment!