Wednesday, January 7, 2009

surprise

i have lived in my apartment for about 4 months now. every time i go into my closet i think "why didn't they put a light in here?"

today while i was putting on my shoes i was standing in my closet when i started to fall (i'm kind of a klutz sometimes) so i reached out and grabbed the wall. and there i found the switch that has always been there. seriously, been there the whole time. i don't know how i missed it but there is totally a light in there.

unless the apartment managers installed it just to mess with me. you have to admit, it could happen.

okay, probably not.

3 comments:

christianna said...

umm, yeah ...
probably not.

and i have to say that this story doesn't really surprise me.
sorry.

emily said...

lollollollollollollollollol!

i bet they did!! - darn those sneaky apt people!.... ;)

matti kaye said...

why doesn't it surprise you, christianna?

what are you trying to say?