Wednesday, June 3, 2009

crazy sauce

so i went to texas last week and while there we went to the beach.
we saw sand.
we saw rocks.
we saw shells.
we saw a lady drive into the ocean.
we saw birds.

what?

oh, we saw a lady drive into the ocean. yeah, it was....um...interesting. but i forgot my camera and haven't gotten the picture off my phone yet and i keep forgetting to make inge and jared send me pictures, so i drew you a diagram of what happened:



























I know, it's really bad, but i am not the artist in the family, and i did what i could.

we still don't know why she did it. some thought maybe suicide or maybe drunk or maybe seizure/stroke. but seriously, no idea.

oh, and i forgot to mention that we saw the ocean.

4 comments:

christianna said...

too much time on your hands. too much, i tell you.

Jared said...

That's a pretty good drawing of what happened, though I think you forgot to show me back in the parking lot (I'll have to go back and double check to be sure).

Jared said...

Additionally, you need to have a recipe for a good dipping sauce at the end of this post.

Megan said...

Seriously!?!