Tuesday, September 22, 2009

oi


so it's been a while since i wrote. let's think of all the things that have happened.
1. i got a new (to me) car. his name is reginald huntington III, 'reggie' for short. formerly of christianna-car fame.

2. i moved apartments on aug 20-21. it was only down 2 storeys down but it still took 2 days. amber and i have a lot of stuff, mine is mostly made up of books. maybe i should read them all before i buy anymore.

3. i dyed my hair. not that this is a new thing for me, but it was recent so i remember it.

4. in moving amber and i got a new roommate: anna eagar. she's fun and funny and has an awesome freakin' car. just saying.

5. i started a really dumb schedule for work at my own behest. half night shift, half day shift. all lame shift. it wouldn't be so bad were i only working, but doing both work and school is messing me up. seriously.

6. i finished my spring and summer classes without my brain ex- or imploding. go ahead and cheer for me, i know you want to.

7. i went to idaho for the wedding reception of my friend from junior high school, brittney fekete née carlson. in 45 minutes i got a sunburn but it was totally worth it to see my old friends and to hear brittney's mom scream when she saw me.

8. my friend, esther pluim, got her mission call and left for the mtc. she will be serving in wisconsin and promised to bring me back some cheese. she'll be awesome!

9. my youngest nephew, anders, turned 1. wahoo!

10. i attended my roommate's family reunion and learned that someone in her family tree is a sorensen. we're probably related and stuff.

11. in acquiring reggie i got to fly to la, drive with christianna to provo, drive to grandmother transtrum's house in eagle, drive to provo and die. but it was fun except when christianna poked my really hard in the face for no reason whatsoever.

12. my parents found a new house after agreeing to lease theirs to a family who used to live in their ward. they've been trying to sell it to move closer to salt lake for work, but now they are leasing and moving. their new house looks cool from what i've seen though it isn't done yet. it'll be great for them to be living together again.


well, that's all i can think of right now. but it's nearly 2 in the morning as i sit here on my night shift so there's good reason for nothing to be forthcoming. i'm enjoying my classes which include shakespeare (whose name sign i learned recently), modern american usage and the romantic era. by include, i mean that's it.

i'm having a bit of an issue with my html and i'm angry at it so i think i'll stop writing now anyway. i suppose it's good then that i ran out of things that have happened.

3 comments:

christianna said...

"no reason whatsoever"??!! i quote: "yeah, you look like you don't know how to put on make-up."

(i like the new blog design, though. it's happy.)

Jared said...

Way to go Anders! He'll be up to at least number 8 on next month's list for sure.

Lori said...

Matti - So I just found your blog. It was fun to read about your updates. Sounds like you have been quite busy! Hope everything else is going well.