Tuesday, July 15, 2008

glasses

so, sometime last night i put my foot up on the back of the couch and i heard a clatter. it was my glasses. i opened my eyes, realized it was still way dark so i wouldn't need them. i went back to sleep.

when i woke up to flynn, i decided to wait on finding my glasses until after he'd had breakfast. so after he was fed, i looked behind the couch to see if i could find my glasses. hmm. not there. maybe they went under the edge. i couldn't get the angle right to look. okay. i moved the rug and pulled the couch out. i still couldn't see them. maybe that was because they were my glasses. around this time flynn decided he wanted to help so i brought him over the end of the couch with me. i went out to the front of the couch thinking that i might be able to see them.

so then i hear flynn, "i see it!"

hmmm. this could mean one of two things. either he sees my glasses, or he wants to see them. right around then, cami wakes up and i make her go look. she didn't see them. and then i have this brilliant idea that maybe i didn't put my glasses on last night. i went to my luggage and looked. there were my glasses.

what i heard, i still don't know. but i put the couches and rug back and then proceeded to feel like an idiot.

No comments: